The county offers numerous opportunities for individuals to help with the delivery of tennis activities throughout the year. These include:
- coordinating responses to tennis events and competitions
- maintaining databases of club, coach and player information
- helping to organise and deliver events
- act as a host to improve the visitor experience
- photograph/video events
- general administrative support
So what are the benefits of helping?
Volunteering provides an opportunity to improve on your current skills as well as create new ones, such as leadership, teamwork and organisational skills. You will also meet new people. Being part of a group of volunteers is like being in a close-knit team and social interaction is one of the main reasons why people volunteer in sport.
If you are able to give some of your valuable time, be it an hour a week or for a particular event, to helping in any way please contact us with your personal details. As some of the work would mean working with young people a LTA DBS check will be required.